Monday 31 March 2014

Poundland Bargin!

Helloo.

Today while on my way back to college from lunch hour
I was walking past the local poundland when I saw they were selling make-up. I was surprised. How long have they been selling it? I decided to have a look in and couldn't find any makeup products I liked, but guess what I picked up instead?
2 Sally Hansen Nail Polishes! To be precise they are the 'Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Textured Nail Color' I picked up 'Lick-O-Rich' which is black and 'Sugar Fix' Which is white. I haven't tried them yet as I am currently wearing nail polish but make sure to check my twitter for a picture. I just can't believe I got both of these for only £2 when they normally retail at £6.99 each in Boots. I recommend checking out your local poundland to see if you can pick up some great bargains.


Let me know what bargains you have 
from poundland in the comments :)

Follow me on:
Bloglovin
Lipstickbblog
Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
xx

5 comments:

  1. I know. I love popping into Poundland and seeing what new make up they have! Granted it's hit and miss but I've picked up Rimmel products plus Revlon and Sally Hansen nail polishes as well! So great :).

    itsclolow.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
    Have fun doing it!
    http://forteen14.weebly.com/1/post/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    Sienna (Forteen) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much for the nomination :) but I have already done a Award post just like the one you have done but the Liebster award one, go check it out :) xo

      Delete
  3. Hi Katie!

    Just wanted to say, I've nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award - I can see Sienna has too which only confirms how lovely your blog is!

    Here's the rules (in case you need them!): http://www.thebeautymagpie.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award-nomination.html

    Bryony xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much for the nomination :) but I have already done a Award post just like the one you have done but the Liebster award one, go check it out :) xo

      Delete