Saturday 29 March 2014

Liebster Award!

Hello!!!
OMG. 
I got nominated for the Liebster award! The lovely Sophie Jane nominated me.
I feel so privileged to have been nominated and want to thank Sophie so much for actually nominating me. I also want to thank everyone who has actually read this blog (I sound like I'm ACTUALLY receiving an award haha).
Lets get straight to it ! 


These are the rules...
> Link the blogger who nominated you
> Answer the questions you received
> Provide 11 Facts about yourself
> Nominate 11 other bloggers and come up with 11 new questions
> Tell the 11 other bloggers you nominated them
----------------------------------------
11 Facts about me
  1. I have 2 cats - Tinker (female) and Crunchie (Male)
  2. I failed my GCSE's (I really didn't stick in at school)
  3. I'm training to be a hairdresser
  4. I love reading
  5. I've never been abroad
  6. I've never been on a plane
  7. I'm crazy scared of heights
  8. The keyboard on my laptop is kinda broke so I type a lot out using the on screen keyboard :/
  9. I am probably the shyest person ever
  10. I'm a lazy person and will put of doing anything until the last possible second (probably why I failed at school hehe)
  11. No one knows I blog
My answers to the questions:
  1. What is your favorite song? - Well, when I love a song I will play it over and over for months before I get sick of it. At the moment I have a few favorite songs... She looks so perfect by 5 seconds of summer, I'm a Freak by Enrique Iglesias and Girls by 1975. I've been over playing those a lot. :)
  2. Describe yourself in three words. - Shy, kind and bubbly.
  3. Who is your favorite celebrity? - Well that depends on who you class as a celebrity. But my favorite actress right now is Cameron Diaz. Man her old films are the best and she's a great actress.
  4. What is/was your favorite subject at school? - Hmm, I quite liked Art. I couldn't draw for toffee but I liked how creative I could be and have fun with it. Or it might of been Technology, but only when we cooked. I love to cook.
  5. What's your earliest memory? - To be honest I can't really remember much from when I was younger and what I can is hazy (guess I have a bad memory) so I guess I'm going to have to skip it out... If I'm allowed?
  6. Where do you feel most safe? - At home.
  7. What do you want to achieve in life? - I don't want to 'achieve' anything. I just want to have a healthy and happy life.
  8. What makes you smile more than anything else in the world? - I love seeing my family/friends happy when I see them smile I smile too (as cheesy as that sounds) that and you guys reading my posts (!) :)
  9. What is your favorite bath/shower product? - I love switching things up but my most favorite bath product to use is the 'Space girl' Bath bomb by Lush. I haven't had one in so long I don't even know if they still sell them...
  10. All time favorite film? - I absolutely love 80's films. My all time favorite FILMS are 'The Breakfast Club' and 'Footloose'. I probably do have a few more but I can't remember...
  11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? - Like I said in the 11 facts about me, I am training to be a hairdresser. So in 10 years time I hope that I will have my own hair salon and I want to help train others. (A girl can dream, right?)
My nominations for the Liebster Awards are:
My questions for you lovely bloggers are:

  1.  What makeup product can you not live without?
  2. What/who inspired you to become a blogger?
  3. Drugstore or high end?
  4. Favorite Film?
  5. What kind of blogger are you? E.g. Beauty, lifestyle...
  6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
  7. Any hobbies?
  8. Favorite food?
  9. Ever been on holiday? If so where?
  10. What are your goals in life?
  11. Favorite brand of makeup?


---------------------------------------------
Anddd I am done!
I hope every one I have nominated will do this :) 
Man it took a long time to complete...

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment