Tuesday 18 March 2014

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Mask *Schedule at end*

Hello my lovely readers :)

Today I'm blogging about the Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Mask. Can you tell I love doing reviews yet? This will only be a 'First Impression' though.

If you read my review on 'Lee Stafford's hair growth treatment' then you will know I love hair products. If you haven't you can find it here.






I purchased this Bee Strong mask a few months ago but I only got round to opening it a few weeks ago.

I don't normally use Herbal Essences products so I was excited to use this and see how it would work. Would it really get rid of my dry hair? Here are my first thoughts on it.

When I first opened it I was hit with the sweet smell, I really do think it smells like honey and fruit (apricot to be precise - as it says on the tub). The colour of this product is a golden yellow. I just shampoo'ed my hair as normal and applied a coin sized amount to the palm of my hand and rubbed this into the ends of my hair. I did not apply to the roots. Left it on for 5 minutes and washed off. I did not apply conditioner afterwards (only because my hair would of gone really greasy). Its a creamy mixture.


I blow dried my hair and it left it feeling so soft and silky, I couldn't even see my split ends. Major plus! I got plenty of questions about what I used on my hair that day.


I only have good thoughts about this product so far and I will be continuing to use it once a week as instructed.

You can buy this here at boots.com for £4.79. They have a 3 for 2 offer on selected products at the minute.

I defiantly recommended this hair mask, even if you don't have dry/damaged hair.

Thanks for reading 

***SCHEDULE*** At the minute I am thinking about blogging three times a week. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. 

Follow me on Twitter: Lipstickbblog 
Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment