Friday 14 March 2014

Simple - Sensitive Skin Experts Review

Hello my lovelies,
  Today I am coming at you with another review! This time on skin products.

 I will be reviewing:

  •   Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion
  •   Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner
  •   Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser



Let's get started!

I received these products at Christmas time and I have been using them since then. Mine came as part of a set and did come with a bag but unfortunately the products do not fit in said bag.


Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion
I start out using this product. Before using I wash my face with any face wash (at the minute I'm using 'clean n clear') Make sure your face is dry before applying this lotion. I spot little bits of it on my face using my finger then take a cotton pad and make sure I rub it into my face gently. I find cotton pads work better than cotton wool does.



Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner
After letting the Cleansing Lotion soak in and dry I get another cotton pad and apply a few drops of the toner (shake the bottle up first) and rub this into my skin. I tend to focus more under my eyes and around my nose as this is where I break out more.




Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
Lastly I take the moisturiser and get a small amount on my fingers and just apply it to my face that way as I feel it saves more product and is more effective.


I use this method twice a day, once in the morning and again at night before I sleep.

Pros:

  • Makes skin so soft
  • Toner is 100% alcohol free
  • Fast drying
  • No artificial perfumes or colours
  • No animal derived ingredients

Cons:


  • Cleansing Lotion & Moisturiser does include Cetearyl Alcohol
Rating: 9/10
 I do recommend purchasing these products, even if you don't have sensitive skin. P.s. I don't have sensitive skin.

Where to buy:  Cleansing Lotion Soothing Toner Light Moisturiser
At the moment you can save 1/3 on selected Simple products at superdrug.

Thankyou so much for taking your time and reading. I appreciate it. Apologies for the late post but I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment