Sunday 16 March 2014

Beauty Blogger Tag!

Hello everyone :)

Today I thought I would do a Tag post. I didn't know what one to do so I did a google search and up popped the 'Beauty Blogger Tag' by Sweetaholic-Beauty. You can find her post here.



Enjoy!


1. Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
Well, when I was younger it used to be quite wavy. Now its straight but flicks out all over the place and my layers make it look worse.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
A medium blonde. It hasn't been that colour in years though. Its been dyed and damaged far to many times to be able to go back natural :(

3. Do you die it yourself or go to a salon?
 I dye it at home. I always have and probably always will.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Currently I wash it every two days. I try and make it 3 days by using dry shampoo.

5. Do you wear it the same style everyday or change it?
Mostly the same style- straight. My hair is too short to curl it and make it look nice that way.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own - never been to a salon for that.

7. How often do you change your nail varnish?
I barely ever wear nail varnish and when I do I wait until its chipped quite a lot before I take it off.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter too or just in the summer?
Like above I very rarely paint my toes, unless I'm wearing sandals.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Depends, if I am in a rush it will take about 10 minutes. If I don't have to hurry then about 30 minutes.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Defiantly face first. If I did my eyes first I would be scared in case I smudged it all!

11. Do you 'collect' makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I collect :)

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never worn them. I did 'try' them once back when I was in a fashion show years ago but I took them off straight away as they looked silly with my glasses on.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Nope, I only do a total full face if I'm going out somewhere with friends. If I was at work I'd wear barely any.

14. Do you wear makeup when home alone or with family?
Nope, what's the point in wearing any if I'm not going out? Seems like a bit of a waste of product. (I do not mean to offend anyone)

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yup. I do this regularly.

16. How many high end products do you have?
I don't think I own anything 'high end' :)

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Whenever they feel dirty, so about every 3 weeks or so.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when getting dressed?
I decide while I do my makeup.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
I will often use the same bag for weeks before I change it.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
My alarm goes off at 6:30am but I snooze it until just before 7. I go to sleep anytime around 12am.

21. How often and when do you work out?
Never... (disgusted face) I swear I try to! I went jogging a few times in the summer but I couldn't last more than 2 minutes haha.

22. Left handed or right handed?
Right handed!

23. How tall are you?
Not very tall, around 5ft.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Nope.

25. How many pets do you have?
2 Cats. Tinker (female) and Crunchie (Male)

26. How often are you on blogger?
Every night.

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
I sure do! I love reading other peoples blogs.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, my list is quite long at the minute because of this.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well I did want to use another name but It was taken (and I'm glad it was now) so I thought 'what are the 2 most beauty products you like?' and instantly Lipstick and Mascara came to mind. So here we are!

30. What kind of camera do you use to take photographs?
My phone camera! (hangs head in shame) I should probably purchase a proper camera but I'm finding my phone's camera is good at taking photo's for now.

31. How often do you clean your house?
I clean my bedroom (I live with my parents) about 2 - 3 times a week. It seems to be always messy :/

32. What is your favorite colour?
Green! I love everything green. My prom dress was even green!

33. What is your favorite fashion/beauty magazine?
I don't really read magazines. Therefore no favorite.

34. Do you swear?
Sometimes, I really need to stop.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Right now its 8:47pm so I am planning on posting this then catch up on you tube videos I have missed.

I tag everyone who reads this post, so get writing as I want to see everyone's answers! 


Follow me on twitter @ Lipstickbblog

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie

2 comments: