Saturday 15 March 2014

Mini Haul

Hello again :)

I went shopping on 15th March and purchased a few things. It's barely worth doing a haul on them but I thought I may as well. I went to Superdrug and Bodycare.




Superdrug
I only went in here for a look at the Collection makeup, I really wanted to pick up a new concealer and lipstick but unfortunately there was only the testers left of both products :( . While walking out of the store a product caught my eye. 

That product was the Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion. It's basically a moisturiser for the body but it gradually tans your skin. Now with me living in England I am always pale, I don't even tan in the summer. This seems like a great product for me to use as after one self-tan disaster 3 years ago I have never tried again. I got this in fair to medium skin. Price was £4.99 so fairly cheap for a moisturiser with a self tan.


The next product I purchased was Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry. I love the batiste brand. I have tried several others (more expensive) and they are just not worth the money. It's brilliant for when I'm just too lazy or in a rush and can't wash my hair (Eww) and it's £1.47 (on offer).


Both of those products came up to £6.46 but I had a pound taken off as I had 100 points on my beauty card (took me ages to save up!). So in total I spent £5.46 at Superdrug.

You can buy these products here and here.
Bodycare
I love going in bodycare because they have products in there cheaper than what they are in other stores. The store beside me is mostly full of hair products but it does also sell bits of makeup, skincare etc...

Firstly I picked up a Pintail Comb as I seem to have lost all my other combs and I find this the best comb to section hair. Anyone who works in the hair industry should have a comb like this. Mine was only 75p!


Lastly I bought a Argan Oil Hair Treatment. This is an Oil (obviously it's gonna be a oil, Katie!) and it says on the instructions to apply 2-3 drops on towel dried hair, leave in and style as usual. My hair has been so damaged lately, it has gotten a bit better since I've been using my Lee Stafford Treatment (see review) but I thought I may as well try this product seeing as it was only £1.99.


Unfortunately Bodycare do not have a website so you'd have to pop into your local store if you wanted to purchase these 2 items. Both of those came up to £2.74 all together.

Hope you enjoyed reading, look for my next post in a couple of days! :)
LipstickandMascaras
Katie

2 comments: