Saturday 22 March 2014

OOTD: Hair, Makeup and Outfit

Hiyaa :)

Today I thought I would give yous an OOTD. I only stayed at home but we had family visit so I thought I would do this.

Hair: For my hair I just wanted it simple. I normally wear it in a ponytail or down and straight but I fancied a change. I made a ballerina bun using a hair ring donut. and left my long side fringe down.



Make-up: I don't wear makeup at home but today I applied a little bit of Pressed Powder and Lip stick. I used Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Pressed Powder in 001 Light. On my lips was a Maybelline Color Sensational Popstick in 080 Cherry Pop.


Clothes: I didn't want to dress up much so I threw on a pair of black leggings from H&M with a long white jumper from Primark.
(I have no picture of me wearing this and its already in the wash :/ sorry ! )


Hope you enjoyed this :)
Follow me on twitter @ Lipstickbblog
lipstickandmascaras
Katie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment