Wednesday 26 March 2014

MUA Cosmetics Haul

Hello, today I popped into superdrug and picked up a few of the MUA products. I love this range and it is good quality for a brilliant price.

I'm not going to talk about these products as it's a haul and I might end up doing a review on them in a few weeks time :)




MUA Matte Perfect Foundation in Fair (£2)

MUA Matte Lipstick in Wildberry (£1)
Foundation swatched, foundation rubbed into skin and Lipstick swatched

MUA Nail Polish in Bright Coral (£1)

Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette (£1)

Tell me below what your favorite MUA product is.

Follow me on:
Twitter
Bloglovin

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your review on it - justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant believe how cheap these products are!! Thanks for this. Cant wait for your review!
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete