Monday 24 March 2014

My Top Beauty Tips

Hello my lovelies :)

Here is a post on what I think are really helpful beauty tips.



Heat your eyelash curlers
I know what your probably thinking. Why would anyone want to do that? Would it not hurt? I don't mean heating until they are burning hot. What I do is gently heat them with my hair dryer for about 10-15 seconds. Then curl your lashes straight away and keep it clamped on until its cooled down. This will stop your eyelashes from dropping during the day and keep them extra curled.


Use a piece of card while doing eye makeup
As strange as it sounds I also do this. I used to be so bad at doing my mascara. I would look up and end up with mascara streaks on my eye lids. What I do is get a piece of card (can be paper too) and put it behind my lashes so any excess mascara goes onto the card and not the eye lid. Also its great for doing the winged look with eyeliner, just place it on the bottom outer corner of your eye then position it to where you want it to go and you end up with a perfect straight line. I hope I have explained this correctly...

Make your lipstick last longer
Okay, so apply the lipstick you wish to wear. Place a thin layer of tissue over your lips and with a brush apply face powder over the top of your tissue. I find loose powder works better than pressed powder. Take the tissue of your lips and you have matte lips. You can leave it like this if you want matte lips. Or you can apply another layer of lipstick over the top if you don't want it to look matte.

How to get rid of glitter nail polish
Don't you just hate it when you have glitter nail polish on and it's gone all chipped but it won't come off, no matter how much nail polish remover you use. Well look no further. Here is the solution. Take some cotton wool and rip it so its fluffy. Put some nail polish remover on it and wrap it around your nail. You don't need to use much, only so its damp. Leave for a few minutes. Then while removing the cotton wool, gently rub your nail and it should all come off.

I hope you liked my beauty tips :)

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment