Saturday 29 March 2014

OOTD - Hair, outfit and makeup :)

Helloo
I am so sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I was meaning to post yesterday but I was out of the house all day and when I got home I went straight to bed. I am very sorry. However I will be posting today and tomorrow! I have some very exciting news to blog about tomorrow so stay tuned! On to today's post...

Makeup -
If you saw my MUA Haul you would of saw I purchased a new foundation from their range and today I decided I would give it a go. So far I like it but in a few weeks time I will be reviewing it so I don't want to talk to much about it.
I decided to just go for a simple look today and only use concealer, foundation, powder and a lipstick.
MUA Concealer - Natural, MUA Matte Foundation - Fair, Miss Sporty Pressed Powder - 001 Light , MUA Matte Lipstick - Wildberry

Hair- For my hair I used a hair donut to create a bun look. I also curled my long side fringe a little so it wasn't in my face as much
Picture was also used in last weeks OOTD

Outfit- I admit I looked a bit miss-matched today but oh well... I don't mind (haha) I wore a pair of purple skinny jeans from Primark with a grey and black jumper from Primark too. I also wore black heeled boots from Primark. (Have you noticed how much I love this shop yet?)
Jumper, Jeans and Boots


Follow me
Twitter @ Lipstickbblog
Bloglovin' @ katie1077

Thanks for reading :)
Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
xx

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try a hair donut, but i think my hair's to thick an long for one :(
    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/
    Jorden x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      I have seen them in all different sizes - small, medium and large. I'm sure you would be able to find one what will work with your hair :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I looooove MUA makeup it's amazing for the price!

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete