Sunday 6 April 2014

March Favorites!

Hiii
First of all I just want to apologize for the lack of posts this past week. I know I shouldn't make excuses but everday this week I was at college/work from 9am until late at night and by the time I got home I was going straight to sleep. I do plan on making more posts this up coming week though so stay tuned!


These are just a few products I have been loving this past month :)
Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser in cocoa
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry
Dove summer glow lotion with self tan in fair
Rimmel London Silky Loose Face Powder in Translucent
MUA 1D Lipstick in Rock me (Louis)
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in Red-y Response
I hope you enjoyed this. Look out for more posts coming next week :) Tell me on the comments/twitter what you've been loving in march!

Twitter: Lipstickbblog
Bloglovin'

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment