Wednesday 16 April 2014

What's In My Bag! April 2014

Hiya,
before I get started on this post I just wanted to say how sorry I am for not blogging in a while. I shouldn't make excuses but I have been so busy and I've ran out of stuff to blog about. Expect more blog posts soon though :)


So I thought I would do a 'Whats in my bag post' as I've seen a few bloggers do them lately :)

The bag I am currently using (and loving) is The 'City Bag' from Primark. I heard it is a dupe from Zara's (?) City Bag. I'm not sure if that's true or not though. Its a big-ish bag with 3 different compartments which is great as I can now organize and separate everything.

In the main compartment (the one without the zip) I keep the stuff that I like being easy accessible.  My daily makeup bag, deodorant, hand cream and bottle of water is kept in here. This is the only part of the bag what has pockets in. In the pocket with the zip I keep a USB stick and my keys. In the other small pockets are plasters and a few bobby pins.


In one of the zipped compartments I keep a notebook, a few pens and some sticky notes.


In the other zipped compartment is where I keep more important things. My phone, purse, mp3 player and a few snacks are normally kept in here.


This bag was £12 from Primark.
Hope you liked it :)

Twitter/Lipstickbblog
Bloglovin/11989447

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
xo

3 comments:

  1. Hey babe! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! I've put all of the info about it on my blog :)
    http://urbantherapy1.blogspot.co.uk
    Much Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this bag, it is exactly what I've been looking for, great post xx

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeee that bag! What an amazing dupe for the Zara city bag! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete