Wednesday 9 April 2014

Haul! Boots, Superdrug, Poundland and Primark!

Hellooo :)

Today I went into town, shopping and ended up buying a lot more than I planned... Oops? Keep reading to see what I bought.



 Poundland


Pack of 2 A5 Notebooks, each with 120 pages - £1
360 Sticky Notes - £1
Carmex Lip Balm - £1
Wonka Rainbow Nerds - £1




Superdrug
MUA Clear Top Coat Polish - £1
MUA Matte Lipstick in Pouty Pink - £1
MUA Lipstick in Shade 13 - £1
2 White Aero's - £1




Boots
L'Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Crystal Sparkling Shampoo 400ml - half price at £1.99
L'Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Crystal Sparkling Conditioner 400ml - half price at £1.99
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 400ml - £3.33
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me- £2.99
Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub 150ml - £2.65
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair - £3.99




Primark
Black Leggings - £3
Black Sundress - £4
Denim Skinny Jeans - £11

2 Pack Hair Bows - £1.50
PS Gel Top Coat - £1
PS Mint Green Nail Polish - £1
PS Magnifying Mirror - £1
4 Pack Crocodile Clips - £1
Foundation/Concealer Brush - £1.50
2 Lace Trim Ankle Socks - £1.50 each
Heart Necklace - £2
Primark 'City bag' - £12


Well that is what I bought today :) Hope you enjoyed reading...
Tell me what your latest purchases have been down in the comments.

Bloglovin
Twitter-Lipstickbblog
Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I didn't know Carmex came in a stick form - lovely items you've picked up too!

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a haul! Love the Primark Accessories I have so many have their necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Primark jeans, I find they fit so well for there price, they may not last for ever but they're so cheap I don't care! :) Also love the frilly edged socks you've got from primark. so cute.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, although they don't last for ages you can't go wrong with the prices :) x

      Delete
  4. I had no idea they did white chocolate aero, yum!x

    http://in-my-fashion-pocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie!
    Im so glad that i found your blog when i did as i really love reading your posts!
    This is why i have nominated you for the inspiring blogger award!
    If you do decide to complete the tag then please let me know as i would love to read your responces!
    You can find the award here on my page : http://misslozzieloves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bag is super cuteee!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete