Friday 4 March 2016

February Favourites 2016

Hiii, I apologise for this post being a teeny bit late but it's still only the first week of March so it's not that late.



I have a few new favourites from the month of February. Although most of them are not beauty related. 

First we have the Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation. I only recently purchased this in February due to the glowing reviews I heard about it. Apparently it's one of the best drugstore foundations out there. I'm not sure it's the best drugstore foundation but it's defiantly the best one I have found for under £5. 


Next is the Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker Lipgloss. I actually got this in a gift set for Christmas and haven't really used it much until lately. I actually like the way it tingles when applied and it defiantly makes my lips appear bigger than they are. 


Onto the non beauty related favourites. If you follow me on Twitter then you will know that I LOVE Harry Potter. I watch the movies all the time and I managed to dig the books out of a cupboard at home, they have been read so much by all of my family over the years that they have become tattered. This is where this favourite comes in. A kindle. It's so much easier to carry around than a giant heavy book. Not to mention that it has several books on it. 


My last favourite(s) this month are these two movies. These two are my all time favourite movies. I cry at Titanic (more like I sob hysterically) and I laugh at Grease. If you haven't watched Grease 2 then I really recommend that you do, it's not as good as the original Grease (Remakes/Spin offs never are) but I still really like it. 


That's all for this month in afraid. Hope you enjoyed reading. Let me know what yor favourites are!

*This post is not sponsored* 
Thanks for reading

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Finally another Grease 2 fan!!
    Abbie xxx
    Www.alittlebutton.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! A lot of people seem to not like it X

      Katie

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the motherpucker lip gloss, seems so good! xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good, defiantly makes my lips appear bigger than they actually are X

      Katie

      Delete
  3. I didn't like Grease 2 as much as Grease itself! Maybe I need to watch it again! I haven't tried the mother pucker lipgloss but I've heard really good things about it!

    Ffion
    www.shembusiness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the original Grease better than the second one but it's still one of my favourites X

      Katie

      Delete