Saturday 12 March 2016

Blog's Second Birthday!

I am feeling so overwhelmed, I cannot believe that it's been two years since I decided to start my little blog.



I often get asked one question, that is "Why did you start blogging?" I started blogging because I had nothing to do, I wasn't working and I thought if I made a blog it would give me great writing experience, maybe it would help to improve it. In the end I decided not to put this into my CV. 

My blog isn't one of the best blogs out there but it's good enough for me. I haven't posted every day like some other dedicated bloggers, in fact I've taken a few breaks from blogging in the past due to being in and out of hospital but I've still kept it up. 

There's only been one time I've wanted to delete my blog and that was just last month. I'm not going to go into details as I have a post on that already. 

Anyway this post is just to say thank you to every single person who has chose to read my blog. It really does mean a lot. 

Thank you so much. 

Happy Birthday Lipstickandmascaras!

You can follow me on Twitter at Lipstickbblog 

*This post is not sponsored*

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo 

6 comments:

  1. congratulations on the blogging birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats & happy blog birthday!

    xo Millie www.modishrambling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I just realised today that I missed my eighth blog birthday... gutted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      Wow! Eighth? That's a long time X

      Katie

      Delete