Saturday 26 March 2016

GRWM | Spring Makeup Look

It's officially Spring. The time where the weather starts to get warmer, the time of year everyone looks forward to. Personally I can't wait for Summer as last year I spent all my summer stuck in a office 8 hours a day so I couldn't enjoy the nice weather.

I thought as it is Easter Sunday tomorrow then I will post a little Get Ready With Me. This is the look I went with today ( 26th March) as you can see it's a nice pink eyeshadow look with hints of purple. Perfect for spring. If you want to find out how I achieved this look then keep reading..



What's on my...

Face:

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate sweat Concelear - Fair 1
Revlon Colorstay Foundation - 110 Ivory
P.S.Love... Foundation Stick - Dark ( as a contour)
Maybelline MasterSculpt - 02 Medium/Dark
Bourjois Bronzing Powder - Shade 52
Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer - Rush
Technic Highlights - Highlighter
Makeup Revolution Pressed Powder - Porcelain Soft Pink

Eyes:

Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette - Girl Panic 
-- Shades used : Going On To Somewhere, Voices In My Head, I Am Beaten, Chelsea Mayhem, Random, Going Nowhere and City Trap

Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner - Black
Studio London Eyeliner - Black
Girls With Attitude False Eyelashes - Natural
MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit - Fair/Mid
Maybelline Brow Drama - Medium Brown

Lips

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick - 101

Well, there's my little GRWM. I don't normally use this much makeup on a day to day basis but there's no harm in wearing it all for just one day. I'm still getting used to applying false eyelashes hence why they look a bit dodgy. Also my eyebrows are in dire need of being threaded.


Thank you for reading
Have you got any Spring makeup looks? I would love to see them :)

*This post is not sponsored*

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. love this look, rimmel kate moss 101 is my fave, i always have a backup of it haha!
    ♡ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I defiantly need to go a purchase another 101 X

      Katie

      Delete
  2. LOVE this look!!

    I just discovered your blog and I absolutely love it! I just became a member of your blog and followed you on everything too; I really hope you can do the same and we can become blogging friends!? :) xxxx

    Love from Mollie Quirk

    www.theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! It means a lot that you like my blog X

      Katie

      Delete