Thursday 10 March 2016

What's In My Bag - March 2016

I'm pretty sure I did a what's in my bag post around this time last year, maybe a little later in the month. I recently purchased a new bag as the one I normally use had its fair share of wear & tear.

It was beyond ruined, the straps were ripping and there was a big dark patch inside the bag from where my pen had leaked. So as its a new bag and pretty clean inside as I've just sorted it all out I thought I would do a post about it. 



As you can see from the picture it's a Tan & White Tote Bag with little gold buckles holding the straps together. It's from Primark if you are wanting a bag like this - they sell other colours as well for £10. 


So the little white pouch in the front of the bag is actually detachable which is great as its big enough to store things in what you use often. For instance I keep my phone in this part as its easy accessible. I added the pink Pom Pom onto the bag separately to add a bit more colour.  


Here's a overview of what's inside. You can't see much as its pretty dark in there but inside is 2 open pockets and 1 with a zip. 


In the two open pockets I keep my Kindle for reading on those long bus journeys my MP3 player for the same purpose. I also have my Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Hand Sanitiser. It smells so nice, it's my favourite. 

  
Then in the inside of the bag I have my purse, which is obviously a must have my keys, which to be honest I only have 2 keys (one of which I don't use) and about 15 key rings. Anyone else have that many key rings? 
Then I have my pencil case for work - it has essentials things in like a mini calculator, pens, pencils etc...
Last is my makeup bag. I'm not going to mention what's in there as I may do a separate post on it but it's normally just stuff to top my face up with during the day. 

What do you keep in your bag? Would love to read some posts.

*This post is not sponsored*
Thanks for reading

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get your make-up bag from? It's so nice. :)
    Lovely post!

    Kat - The Mouse Chick Blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Primark, was only £3 but they did a bigger version also for £4 X

      Katie

      Delete