Saturday 20 February 2016

Eylure Pro Brow Dye Kit Review

I thought I would write this post as I'm currently lying in bed ill with the flu... Poor me, I'm feeling so sorry for myself. Seriously, I've been stuck in bed for 2 days now and as I'm unable to swallow tablets I've been made to take calpol, at least it tastes nice right?



If you saw my boots haul you would have seen this. I normally get my eyebrows tinted and threaded every 4-6 weeks but I thought instead of paying a huge price to get it done why not get them threaded and tint them myself. 



In the kit you get 10ml Activator and 5ml Dye Cream. As well as the Applicator to mix the product together, the Mascara Wand to apply it and the Instruction Leaflet. 

The instructions say to apply a barrier to the skin where you don't want dyed. So I used Vaseline and applied it around my eyebrows, careful not to put it on my actual eyebrows. 

You need to mix 2cm of the Dye Cream and add 5 drops of the Activator. Personally I only used half of the actual mix which I found wasteful so next time I mix it I will use less. 



Once applied to your eyebrows you need to leave it for 2-5 minutes but I left it on for 10 minutes. Then take it off gently with damp cotton wool, careful not to get it in your eyes. 

I don't have a picture of the finished result - oops. However I was really impressed with it. It looked a lot softer and not as strong as a salon tint though. 

Pros: 
Nice finish
Cheaper than a salon tint
Up to 12 applications in one box

Cons:
Doesn't last 6 weeks like it says on box
Not a dark shade although it says dark brown

I give this product a 4/5 and will defiantly be using it and will re buy in a darker shade.

Have you used this before? What are your reviews on it? I would love to know. 

*This post is not sponsored*

Thanks for reading
Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This looks scary as hell, I would probably mess up everything. Great post and hope you are feeling better xx

    http://anniens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't stain the skin either which is great, I was so scared in case I did make a mistake but it turned out fine :)
      Thank you x

      Katie

      Delete