Wednesday 10 February 2016

Thinking about deleting your blog?!

Hi ladies and gents.

Sadly today is not going to be a happy post. I was un-sure whether or not to post this but then I realised everyone has bad days right? 

I've been thinking about deleting my blog. In this March it will be two years since I first published my first ever blog post. I've loved blogging so far. It's a fun little hobby of mine and I really do enjoy it.


However it's not all fun and games. Blogging is a hard thing to do, like you need to make sure you have good content, pictures etc... There's just some people who straight up hate your blog but there's people who love it too. 

I first started blogging in March 2014. It was roughly two years after I finished school, I was jobless and I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do in life ( I still don't) I didn't have many friends either. I found comfort in my blog. My little space on the Internet.

Over the last few months I've noticed there's been so much drama in the blogging community which I have gotten involved in. I was bullied badly at school so to be labelled as a bully is so upsetting. I am NOT a bully. These days people seem to get angry when you are just stating your opinion. Don't get me wrong, I've made loads of great friends in the blogging community, they are all really nice girls and gents. But then you get those few who don't care. 

After a few hours of thinking about it all I decided not to delete my blog as it makes me happy. It's something I really want to continue doing. It's somewhere I can go when I'm not feeling well (stupid health issues) to forget about it all. 

I'm writing this blog post to let YOU know that it's ok to feel upset sometimes. It's ok to not feel happy with yourself or your blog. It's ok to want to delete it. Do what makes you happy and don't let anyone else tell you different. 

Much love
Katie
Xoxo

You can follow me on Twitter at Lipstickbblog 

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Blogging is so time consuming, it is a real commitment. But I'm glad you've decided to stay on here. Definitely not worth letting 2 years of work go down the drain. I'm glad you do still enjoy it, hope you're not letting people get to you now! xxx

    Gweni // www.gbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete