Thursday 4 February 2016

Boots February 2016 Haul!

Oops. I'm sure a lot of other people have said that already this year. I really didn't mean to go shopping again. I just get bored so I go out and I end up spending far more than I should. Scared to look at my bank balance right now, who's with me?



To be fair these are essentials, right?  The one thing which I did actually need was the Lee Stafford Hair Treatment For Hair That Never Grows Past A Certain Length. Wow, that's a long name. This is probably my all time favourite product from Lee's range. I did a review on it way back in March 2014 if you want to find it. I don't use this all the time, I sort of drift away and use different products but I've eventually ran out of my last one (they last for a few months) so I need to pick up a new one. At £8.49 it is a bit pricey but Boots always have a 3 for 2 offer on so you can also pick up the shampoo and conditioner, I didn't. 


My eyebrows are so over grown right now. I had them threaded and tinted back at the very end of December. That was ages away but I've been trying to hold off on getting them done again as its £20-£30 a go. When I spotted these I just knew I had to get them. They are the Eyelre Brow Shapers and the Eyelre Dybrow Tint. I've heard a lot of good reviews about the Eyebrow Tint but it's the first time I've seen the Brow Shapers. I figured I would give them a go and hope they work. The Brow Shapers retail at £2.69 each (you get 12 applications in each box) and the Brow Tint was £7.50. Eyelre also currently have a 3 for 2 offer on at boots so you save money. 




That's everything I got from Boots! Have you tried any of these products? I would love to see your reviews! 

Thanks for reading.
*This post is not sponsored* 

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I love the sound of the brow shapers and dye kits, my brows grow so quickly and it's costs so much to regularly get them done every few weeks so I might have to look into this so I can do them myself! Thank you for sharing :) xx

    Charlotte | Just Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know if the brow shapers work for you, it would be so much easier to do them myself at home! :)

    Courtney x
    courtneydoesbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had the chance to try them out yet :)

      Thanks for reading xx

      Katie

      Delete
  3. The first product,about the hairs,sounds really interesting!!I wait to hear back about this product,if it actually works because that will be awesome ^_^

    xoxo Afrodite ~ BubblyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have a review about the Lee Stafford Hair Treatment on my blog from way back in March 2014 X

      Katie

      Delete