Tuesday 2 February 2016

Mini Superdrug Haul!

You're probably thinking 'Wow, 2 posts in 2 days'. So am I. I've decided I want to try and blog more as writing helps me stay less stressed which is a good thing.

I nipped to the local superdrug as my skin has been so dry lately and the products I normally use aren't working as much as they used too. So keep reading to see what I purchased. 



As you can see I picked up a few skin care bits as well as makeup... I just couldn't resist. 

First I got the Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation in the shade Porcelain. I've heard lots of good reviews about this and I tried to order it online at boots but it said they no longer stock it, which is strange. I'm excited to try it and see what the coverage is like as it is supposed to be medium coverage - I normally prefer a high coverage foundation. This was only £3.99. 




Also a Collection product is the Lasting Perfection Concealer. I used to use this all the time last year as the coverage was amazing. No sleep? That's ok just put some of this on those under eye bags and they disappear. I love it. I do use other concealers but deep down I think this will always be my favourite. It's such a bargain too at £3.99. 



Now onto the skincare, the stuff I actually went to superdrug for! I've been told by several people that the Vitamin E Range from Superdrug is good to use if you have dry skin so off I popped to get some. 

The only problem was that my local superdrug is tiny which means they had barely anything in. I did manage to get the Moisture Boost Facial Serum and the Facial Oil. They both claim to defend the skin against environmental damage and they are also high in antioxidants. I have tried these once already and I can say a little goes a long way. They also smell great, like coconut although I don't think they actually have any coconut in. 





That's all I picked up from Superdrug. I hope you enjoyed reading this :)

Thank you for reading
Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I have the Vitamin E face serum & absolutely love it. It's done wonders for my skin. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to use it, thanks for reading X

      Katie

      Delete