Monday 15 February 2016

Primark Haul February 2016!

Hello my lovely readers! I'm back again this time with a Primark Haul. The last time I did one of these was way back in October, that was ages ago so I thought it was time to post a new one.



Almost everyone I know loves Primark, what with their affordable prices and a huge range of different items.

First I'll show you the basics, I got a vest top. As these are a huge must have in my wardrobe, I wear one nearly everyday. A pair of black leggings as mine all seem to get ruined after a few pairs (my fault, I get them covered in bleach and dye). I also got a seven pack of trainer socks. I hate not wearing socks so much but I always seem to lose all mine. 


I also picked up a oversized maroon t shirt as I've seen a lot of people wearing t shirts like this lately. It is plain but it's perfect to just throw on for a simple look. It is see through so a vest top underneath is needed. 


Before we get on to my favourite item of the haul let's look at the accessories I picked up! I got a lovely floral headband to wear, I feel like I would wear this more in the spring/summer though as it is so flowery. A three pack of hair scrunchies was a must have as they remind me so much of being back at school. The last hair accessory I got was a hair clip, however it's silver and gold with some jewels on it so it really stands out, it's quite heavy too so it's worth the £2.50. I don't normally buy earrings from Primark as my ears are so sensitive and I can only wear jewellery bought from 'proper' jewellery stores. However I couldn't resist these, they are delicate rose gold leaves and they're so pretty! I'm sure it won't hurt to wear them for a couple of hours. 


I love the Multi End Charging Cable they sell, I bought one a few months ago and it's still in perfect condition but I got another one anyway in case. It charges several different IPhones and Samsung Phones at the same time. Believe it or not the big purple fluffy ball is actually a key ring or you can attach it to your handbag. Then I got some Smartphone stands. I'm so excited to try these out as sometimes my hand hurts after a while from holding it when I watch all my favourite YouTube videos. 


I've tried some of Primark's makeup brushes before, I think the stippling brush and as you will know I love the 'beauty blenders' from here. So I stocked up on a few. 


Last but not least for the accessories is these last few. I am so bad at painting my nails. I will paint them (once in a blue moon) and then leave them until it comes of itself but I actually want to start painting them more often so I got a Nail Polish Twist Pot. Inside is a sponge what you simply dip your finger in and twist and it instantly removes the polish, how good is that? I also got the Duo Brow and Wax Pencil to try, although I wish I got the darker shade. Then I got a Lipstick in the shade Rosewood Mauve.

Now this is the last thing, I promise! My favourite thing if this haul. Is this beautiful black fur coat.  I understand that you can't really tell on the picture but the front and back is covered in faux fur and the sleeves are leather. It is so comfortable and it keeps me so warm. Plus it was half price in the sale! 


Did you enjoy reading this? Have you been to Primark lately? I would love to see what you have got!

*This post is not sponsored*
Thanks for reading

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Awww that little pig stand lol I didn't even know Primark did them, I'm going to pick one up next time in. Gotta love a Primark haul
    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either, it was the first time I saw them there. I love using it too X

      Katie

      Delete
  2. Great post! I need to get to Primark asap! :D

    F x

    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely little post hun. I love Primark but have to travel an hour to get to my closest Primark! I haven't tried any of Primark's make up brushes or nail polish remover but after seeing them in your post I think I might get them on my next visit.

    Ffion
    www.shembusiness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow an hour is a long way. My closest one is 30 minutes away. I prefer using the Primark Nail Polish Remover than I do any other kind because it's so much easier X

      Katie

      Delete