Monday 2 March 2015

February Favourites 2015!

Wow. It's not March already is it? This year seems to be flying by so fast. I can't wait for the warmer weather to come but please slow down. I can't believe I'm doing February Favourites already.



My first favourite of this post is the Maybelline Instant Anti Age The Eraser Eye Concealer. I've been loving this lately, although it isn't a full coverage concealer it's great for 'hiding' the circles I have under my eyes. I have the shade Light which is the lightest shade. I just wish they did this in a lighter shade.


Next is this Blistex Relief Cream for cold sores, cracked, chapped and sore lips. Now I don't know about you guys but my lips have been dreadful lately. I've been getting cold sores which I haven't had for years and they are so dry. I discovered this on a Youtubers video. I'm pretty sure it was Gabby from Velvetgh0st but I can't remember what video it was. Anyway, she said she liked using this and I thought well anythings worth a try. I love it. It really does work. 


Until recently I never ever wore Lipliner, I just didn't see the point in using it and I never really found a brand I liked using. Then Essence Cosmetics came out. While browsing the stand in my local wilkinsons I saw these. I only got one at the time but I kept going back and buying more because I love them. They are really cheap as well, being sold at only £1. I have 4 colours. From top to bottom is, Satin Mauve, Cute Pink, Wish Me A Rose and Honey Berry. 


If you read my Makeup Revolution Haul I did a few weeks back you would know I purchased this. It's the Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer in You Took My Love. The colour is very different than what it looked like on the website so please take that into consideration when purchasing them. I've had so many questions and compliments about what lipstick I'm wearing when I've worn this. People think it's a high end lipstick! 


I've never had a Makeup Fixing Spray before so I didn't know what to expect but oh my. This is so good. It doesn't have a scent so it's not strong smelling and it's making my makeup last a lot longer than what it used to. 


I have also been loving this Nail polish by Maybelline Color Show. It's in the colour Mauve Kiss. It's a really nice beige colour but it looks like it has small hints on purple in it too. 


If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I've been bleaching my hair. Well it's finally blonde and I've been using this to get rid of the brassy tones in my hair.  I used this last time I was blonde and it always left my hair looking white blonde which was great. 


This finishing oil is good for making my hair look shiny as its pretty bad condition at the moment and it lacks shine. 


Who doesn't love Dry Shampoo? I normally use Batiste but this was on sale and I like it more than Batiste, I feel like it lasts longer on the hair. 


Songs
I decided to add a few song favourites in this month too. 
I've been loving What I did for Love by David Guetta an Emeli Sandé. I actually discovered it on Eastenders. 

I have also been loving FourFiveSeconds by Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney. 

Well that's my favourites for this month. What are yours?

-----------------

Thanks so much for reading, follow me on Twitter and bloglovin. 
Let me know if you like my blog :)

Katie
lipstickandmascaras
Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Great post! xo I love batiste dry shampoo also but I agree it doesn't last long! I'll have to check out the Vo5 soon :)

    Aly
    http://alysmith.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I defiantly recommend giving the Vo5 dry shampoo a go x

      Delete
  2. The nail polish is such a pretty colour! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by the eye eraser for days when I look like a zombie!!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete