Sunday 15 March 2015

Primark Haul March 2015

Hi guys. This is just a quick little post about the recent trip I took to primark. I know it's not summer yet but I picked these up for when it is going to be warmer here. Enjoy reading.



I've wanted a top like this for ages. So when I saw this I couldn't not pick it up. It is tiny but I love it. I just need to get that summer body 😂. 


Also another crop top but this one is completely different. 

I thought that both of these would go great with a pair of high waisted shorts. 



I then got these pair of shorts for lazing around the house in the summer when it's too hot to wear jeans and Its light weight material so it's great for those hot days. 


I love these. I have never had a pair of shorts like these. I love the rips in the front. 


I got this because I thought it would be good to wear as a Pj top. I got the size 12 which was the biggest size left as I wanted it to be over sized. 

Lastly I got a pack of the face wipes and some hair clips. 



Thank you for reading :)

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love all the harry potter stuff they have in primark at the minute , especilally the PJ's ! They have some great things for spring/summer

    Distant Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't saw the PJ's in my Primark, I need to go back and have another look for them :) x

      Katie

      Delete