Thursday 12 March 2015

1st Blog Birthday!

Oh my gosh. Guys. I can't believe it's my blogs birthday already. It's a year old. It really doesn't seem like I've been doing this for a year.


Let me tell you how this all started. I'm pretty sure it was a Wednesday, I had just started Hairdressing college and I was really bored so I was thinking about stuff I could do with my time. I had read a few blogs before, mainly Zoella's and Anna Saccone. 

The 12th is when I actually started a account on blogger and I think the 13th was when I first did a beauty post. I've came such a long way since I started this blog. It's helped me gain more confidence. Not to mention I know a lot more about makeup now then I did before. I'm hoping to continue this blog for years and I'm really looking forward to it all. 

Anyway, I want to thank everyone who has taken their time to read one of my posts. It really does mean a lot to me. As this is my little hobby. 

Thankyou so so much. 

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st blog birthday! Hope you have many more :)

    ReplyDelete