Saturday 28 March 2015

What's In My Bag March 2015

Hi guys. I want to apologize for not posting in about 2 weeks. I actually just started a new job so I've been really busy with that and way to tired to write anything but I'm back now :).

I did a What's in my bag post in April last year and since its been a year I decided to do a new one. 

My bag is from Primark (as usual) and I think it was £12 or £10. I did get it a while ago so I'm not sure if they still sell it or not. 

Let's get straight to it. 


In this front pocket I normally keep my phone and a breakfast bar as it's easy accessible. 

Here's a overview of the bag. As you can see it has 3 compartments.

Here's what I keep in the first compartment.

Pens because I always seem to not have one at work so I like to keep some spare in my bag.

The lipstick what I wear that day. This one is Rimmel Kate,s 110. 

Mmm. These are so nice. If you see these anywhere beside you get some. I love snacking on these during the day when I get super hungry. 

My very old volunteer badge. I should probably return this..

A cute owl blueberry lip balm.

Lastly a hairbrush because my hair gets so tatty in the wind and that's not a suitable hairstyle to have. Haha.

Next is this zip pocket. I keep items what I don't want to lose in this part. 

Purse

My keys with far to many key rings on. Yes that is one direction. 

In the last compartment I keep my work stuff. 
This is my blog notebook. I write down blog posts & ideas in this. 

This is my planner/diary. 

These last two notebooks are my work notebooks.

I also keep my staff badge in here but I'm not showing it for obvious reasons. 

Well that's what's in my bag. What's in yours? 

--------------------------

Thank you for reading. Follow me on Twitter to keep up to date with my posts. Lipstickbblog

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment