Saturday 28 February 2015

W7 Photoshoot 16 Hour Foundation First Impression

I've been on the look out for a new foundation for a while now as my one I was last using had went all weird and cakey. I've been trying out a foundation what I may or may not post about on here. Then I received this in the mail.

W7 were nice enough to send me a foundation to try out. I have tried W7's makeup before so I was quite excited to try this. 

*DISCLAIMER* W7 did send me these products to review but this is my true honest opinion on them.

It is he Photoshoot 16 Hour Budge Proof Foundation in the shade Buff which is the lightest shade. The packaging is a simple glass bottle. 



Before I opened it I shook the bottle like it says to do so. It is a thick foundation and I've found it is quite hard to get out of the bottle. I had to use the end of a eyeshadow brush to get it out. Then I simply dotted it around my face and applied it with the Foundation brush they sent me.



The colour worked great on my face and blended quite well into my skin tone. I've found that I only need to use a little bit of the foundation as it goes a long way. I'm pretty sure it is a build able foundation so you can put more than one layer on but I didn't. 

It feels so smooth on my face and doesn't feel sticky like some foundations do, I will continue to use this so I can give a more in depth review about it. 

Here's what it looks like on my face. I only have a translucent powder over the top.

Sorry for the crappy photo, It was awkward lighting.

---------
Have you tried W7's cosmetics before, what's your opinion on them?

Thankyou so much for reading, follow me on Twitter and bloglovin. 

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment