Wednesday 4 February 2015

January 2015 Favourites!

Ahhh. I can't believe it's February already. It seems like the year is flying by already. Has anyone had snow? It seems to snow in the middle of the night here in Newcastle then it's melted away by morning. Not fair. I mean c'mon, I bought a pair of Wellys 2 years ago and I haven't wore them yet.

Anyway...... Let's get started!


My first favourite is this Rimmel Scandeleyes Eye Paint in the shade Mercury Silver. I have been loving this. It's perfect for a really bright smokey silver look. I have been wearing this on nights out in town and it literally lasts all night.




Next is the Balmi Lip Balm in the flavour Raspberry, I think I mentioned this in my last haul. Raspberry is one of my favourite fruits and I love this. I find myself applying this about 374962 times a Day and it gets rid of any dry skin on my mouth. 



As it's been really cold weather lately my skin feels horrible and dry. My friend got me this Ted Baker Body Scrub for Christmas and I honestly think it's my new favourite body product. It smells lovely and leaves my skin so smooth. 



I've been experimenting with makeup more lately. As in different techniques and different looks. I used to use a stippling brush to apply my Foundation and Concelear but then I found these beauty's in Primark. The first are makeup sponges and I use them to apply my Foundation. It looks so much better now then it did before I used these. Second is a egg shaped sponge. I think(?) it's like a dupe of the beauty blender. I use it to apply my Concelear. Its great. So great. 



What were your favourites for the month of January?

______________________

Hii, Thankyou so much for taking the time to read this post. I know it's a bit late. I was supposed to post it way earlier but hey at least it's up now :)

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin. 
Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the Ted Baker products. I have the body butter nad I love it. I really want to try the scub now! x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scrubs so lovely. Leaves the skin feeling so smooth. Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete