Wednesday 18 February 2015

Huge Makeup Revolution Haul!

Ohmygosh. You guys have no idea how excited I am to write this post. It feels like I've been waiting ages for it all to come in the post but it was really only 6 days. I'm impatient as you can probably tell.

Before I shopped online I only owned two things by this brand, the Acid Brights Palette and a Blush Palette. I really liked them so I decided to do a huge order on Superdrug and Boots. So let's get straight into it. 



First thing I put into my online basket was the Redemption Iconic 2 Palette. I have seen this raved about so much. Every blogger has talked about it ever since it came out. I believe you can get 3 different Iconic palettes. 1, 2 and 3. I picked up number 2 as I feel I would use the colours more. 




Look at how beautiful these colours are! You get 12 shades. Most of them are shimmery (is that the correct word?) but you do get a few mattes. For £4 this is a real bargain. Apparently it's a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette but I wouldn't know as I don't own the Naked 2 palette but by other people's reviews and online pictures it seems as if the shades are quite similar. 

Next I got another palette. It was on sale for £2 and it's the Make Believe Eyeshadow and Eyebrow Palette. I felt as though I would get a lot of use out of this palette as I love colours what are really out there.





The last eye product I got was one of the Pure Pigments in Confront. Omg it is amazing. When I did the swatch I was so amazed at how strong the colour was, especially seeing as it was only £1! I wish I got more. I mean look at how strong the colour is. 




I was debating on whether or not to get this but I thought well I might aswell get it and try it. It's the Eyebrow Tint in the shade Fair. They sell 4 different shades and I got the lightest one. I haven't tried it yet but I do think I should have gotten a darker shade. It was £3. 




Next thing I got is a Bronzer. I believe it was £2 but I'm not sure.


I love the way it opens up it opens sideways instead of the lid lifting up. 

This product I was really excited about. It's the Vivid Blush Laquer. I don't have anything like this as I prefer to use Powder blushes. It was £1.50 though so I decided to just get it. It's the shade Rush. 



Now for the most exciting part. The lip products.

So if you know me then you will know I love bright coloured lipsticks. Which is why when I saw these I just had to get them.








have no words. Apart from look at how pigmented they are. I love them. They were only £1 each aswell. 

I decided to get two of the Salvation Velvet Lip Laquers. You took my love and Depravity. 



As you can see they are really pigmented and they dry matte. They don't budge either. They truly are long lasting. £3 each too.

Then I got the highly loved Lip Lava in Shockwave. It was £3





The last two lipsticks I got were from the I  ❤️ Makeup Lip Geek range. The two shades I got were Barbie is Jealous and Candy Rock. I think these were £2 each. 





Finally the last two things I got was a Eyebrow brush for £1.50 and the Makeup Fixing Spray for £5. 



That's it. That's everything I got from Makeup Revolution. It seems like a lot of stuff but I couldn't resist. 

Tell me what's your favourite Makeup Revolution Product?

*DISCLAIMER* I paid for all of these products myself.

Thank you so much for reading. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin. 

Much love
Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What a great haul! I love Makeu Revolutions eyeshadow palettes and I adore the baked blushers too! x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of the baked blushes yet
      Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete