Wednesday 25 February 2015

Primark & Drugstore Haul!

I just can't help it. I love shopping. It was only the other day during the bbloggers chat on Twitter I was saying I was going to start saving my money and not spend it as much. That didn't last very long. I recently went into Primark as I had been watching Primark hauls on YouTube and it looked as they had brought out their spring stock so obviously I had to go and look.



Primark
I will start with what I got at Primark first. A few weeks ago I picked up a dress what I loved but silly me didn't try it on before I bought it and it's really see through and I didn't have time to take it back into store so I just left it. Well today I saw this in Primark. It's just a basic white cami dress but I thought it would be perfect underneath the see through dress. I got white so you wouldn't really be able to tell I was wearing it. It says €3.50 on the tag but it was £3.


Next clothing item is defiantly for the summer time. It's this bright orange crop top, I thought it would be perfect for the slightly hotter days and at £1.50 I couldn't not buy it. I just wish they had my size in the other colours but they sadly didn't. 


Anyone who knows me knows that I hate wearingn jeans. Simply because they look awful on me as I can never find a pair what fit properly. They always bag up in the legs even if they are the super skinny one and my legs look super awkward anyways. Well today I found these beauty's. I love them. They are high waisted too which is something I've wanted for ages. At £10 these were a pure bargain.


Last clothing item I got were these Pjamas. Look at how cute they are with the cat. Yes they are shorts but they would be great with a pair of knee high socks. They were on sale from £5 to £3.


Then I got these tights with the fleecy lining. These were purely a impulse buy as I saw these at the till and it was my turn to be served so I just threw them in my basket. They were only £2.


Socks because well who doesn't need socks? Mine seem to disappear all the time. £2 for a pack of 7.


Flip flops. I got these for the summer as flip flops seem to be a major thing in my summer wardrobe. £2.50. 


Mini hair brush. My hair gets so tatty during the day and I finally decided I should probably bring a hair brush with me when I go out places to try and tame it. £1. It has a mirror inside too so it's extra handy. 


If you read my last post, you will know that I'm back into taking care of my skin ( I was before but I had the flu and couldn't be bothered LOL) so when I saw this I thought oh well I might aswell try it. Hopefully it will help my dry skin. Ew. £1.50.


The Egg Makeup Sponge. I love using this to blend my Concelear so I just got another one for when I have to wait for my other one to dry. £1.50


Last thing from Primark is this Notebook. I decided I was going to be a proper blogger (Yay!) and write down things like post ideas and such. £2.


Boots 

I'm currently in the process of dying my hair back blonde BUT my hair is blue! Blue is one of the hardest colours to get out of your hair. In one day I used two high lift tints and it just lightened it to green. I really didn't want to have to buy this but I did. It's a bleaching kit. My hair is so damaged and it's only going to get worse. This was £5.99. 


If you follow me on Twitter you will know I needed a new foundation. Mine had suddenly changed colours and started to look Cakey and Orange which is weird because I didn't even have it that long. I read loads of reviews online and this seemed to be the best drugstore foundation. It's the Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Ivory. The Color seems fine but I wish they did it in a lighter shade. Also it was £12.99. That's the most I have ever paid for a foundation. Ever. It's the combination/oily skin one. I didn't want to get the normal/dry skin one and it be horrible on my skin. 


Superdrug

I picked up a few essentials here. First the Micellar Cleansing Water by Garnier as mine had just ran out and it was on promotion for £3.32.


Then as my hair is damaged I noticed L'oréal had a offer on when most things were half price. So I got the L'oréal Elvive Fibrology Thickness Booster for £2.97 and the L'oréal Elbive Fibrology Thickening Masque for £2.52. I'm so excited to try these out. 


Well that's what I got on my shopping trip. Hope you enjoyed reading.

*DISCLAIMER* Everything mentioned in this post I paid for myself, with my own money. 

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin :)

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Some great things you picked up - i need to take a visit to Primark not been there in forever. love the cute little Pjs

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete