Wednesday 4 February 2015

Color Workshop iTab 80 Eyeshadow Palette

Hii, if you follow me on Twitter you would have saw me posting the other day about a product I wanted to review but I didn't know if the shop still stocked it. Well I'm still not sure but I looked online and I found the company who made it and I think you may be able to buy it online.


It is the iTab 80 Eyeshadow. The company is Markwins International and it's the Color Workshop range.

I got this in Asda last Christmas (2013) for £5.


As you can see you get a great range of colours. Blues, Pinks, Yellows, Browns, Greens, Greys, Blacks etc...

My most used colours on this are Predictable, Vivid, Splendid, Vixen, Precious, Joy and Faith. They are all lovely colours and I use them day to day. I haven't quite tried out the Greens or Blues yet but I will get round to doing so soon. 





If you see this anywhere I highly recommend picking it up. It's such a bargain for £5. 
_____________

Thanks for reading this little post, sorry if it's not quite good. I've been busy lately but I still wanted to get a post out to you. 

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment