Sunday 25 January 2015

Makeup Revolution Acid Brights Palette First Impression

I haven't done a first impression post in ages so today I felt like posting one about this little beauty.

The Makeup Revolution Redemption Acid Brights Palette. A friend bought me this as a Christmas present and I have used it a couple of times since then. I love this so far. I actually mentioned it in my 2014 favourites post. 








As you can see the colours are very high in pigmentation. You get 4 neon colours, Yellow, Orange, Green and Pink. 

I have actually only used the White, Pinks and Black colour so far as I'm quite into those colours on my eyes lately. 

I can't wait to use this more and try out the different colours. 

If you are looking for high quality, affordable makeup I defiantly recommend trying Makeup Revolution. You can purchase their products online on Superdrug or in certain Superdrug stores. They even have their own website. 

Do you have any Makeup Revolution Products you love? Tell me below :)

----------
Thankyou for reading. Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin. 

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I have so many make up rev palettes but none with bold colours - this looks great for doing some dramatic looks - i may pick this one up x

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want another one, maybe the iconic 2 x

      Delete
  2. Wow this is so pigmented and its such a bargain! x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, for £4-£6 you can't go wrong x

      Delete
  3. Great post, so affordable too! I'm not sure if I could use bright colours! Keep in touch with a follow <3
    Kaci x
    kacistevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours are so pretty!

    grubandbeautymontreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete