Friday 16 January 2015

Primark and Boots Haul January 2014!

Hiya. First I just want to apologize for how rubbish this post is probably going to be. I had it all wrote out and was in the middle of editing it and my laptop shut down and I lost it all. I really don't want to make any readers wait another few days while I write it out so I decided to just post the pictures and what it is instead of a chatty post. I'm so sorry and I hope you still enjoy reading it.


Primark 

Cardigan - £12


Vest Top - £2.50


White Crop Top - £1


Orange crop top - £1


Skirt - £2


Stippling Brush - £1.50


Tanning Glove - £2


Heeled Shoes - £10


Boots

So..? Kiss me 50ml Eau De Toilette & 100ml Body Lotion - Was £7 on sale for £2.10


So..? Sinful 50ml Eau De Toilette & 100ml Body Lotion - Was £7 on sale for £2.10


One Direction You and I Gift Set 50ml Eau De Parfum & 150ml Body Lotion - was £29.00 on sale for £8.10.



Balmi in Raspberry - was £5.00 on sale for £1.50
----------------------

I hope you all enjoyed reading. Let me know what you think down below. Also say in the comments if you picked up anything good in the sales. 

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'.

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. great bargains! love the skirt so pretty!

    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to wear it when it starts to get warmer weather :)

      Delete
  2. Great buys, I'm hoping to go to primark soon and the boots sales look great too x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boots sale was amazing, everything was mostly gone though by the time I got there x

      Delete
  3. You got some lovely things! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete