Monday 19 January 2015

What's on my face? TAG

I can't remember where I first saw this post but I'm sure many bloggers have done this tag before.
Keep reading if you want to see what products I wore on my face today. 




For my 'base' I used Rimmel London's BB Creme in the shade Light. I used this because I didn't want my face to feel heavy wearing a normal foundation.


Next I used my Collection Lasting Perfection Concelear in the shade Fait. I swear by this Concelear. It's one of my all time favourites. I applied this under my eyes, on my nose and on any blemishes I had.


I decided not to wear bronzer or blusher today so I used Rimmel London's Stay Matte Pressed Powder in translucent.


For mascara I used Makeup Gallery's Mascara in Black. Makeup Gallery is Poundlands new makeup brand. Im actually quite liking it so far. 


For my brows I decided to be really lazy and use a brow mascara. I used Maybelline's Brow Drama in the shade Dark Blond. It's great for when you can't be bothered to fill them in properly. 


I lined my lips in Makeup Academy's Lipliner in Clear.


I then applied Rimmel Kate's Matte Lipstick in the shade 110.


This is the finished look. 


As you can see its a normal everyday look with a little pop of colour on the lips. 

Thank you for reading 
Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin. 

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo
😘

6 comments:

  1. I want to try a BB Cream, would you say this is a good one? It looks lovely on you..

    i would love for you to come check out my blog xx

    www.chelseaabbott.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I defiantly recommend trying this BB Cream if your looking for one xx

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! I love all the products you've used. The Collection concealer is one of my absolute favourites. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the BB cream and the Collection concealer is my favourite! I love your hair by the way x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete