Sunday 4 January 2015

2014 Favourites!

Happy New Year Everyone! Did you all have a good year? What's your New Years resolutions? I don't really have any this year.

I'm a bit late in posting this. It should have really been posted on the 1st but I've only got round to doing it now. Sorry :) 

I decided I'm not going to talk much about the product as you can probably see why I love them. 


Let's get started. 

Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette in Acid Brights
My friend bought me this as a Christmas present but I have still included it in this post because I have used it every single day since I got it. I love it so much. The colours are so me.





Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in Shade 101. 
If you've read a few of my previous posts you will know that I always use this lipstick. It's hard for me to find a lipstick I like as I don't really suit them but this one I love. 




Collection Lasting Perfection Concelear in the lightest shade. 
I've used this Concelear for around a year now and I keep re purchasing it. I think it's great for those under eye circles and it's cheap which is a bonus. 


Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara in Black. 
I remember getting this for free in boots when I bought 2 other Rimmel Products. I think the offer was spend over £12 on Rimmel and get this free. I'm so glad I got it. I like how thin the brush is.



Soap and Glory Scrub em and Leave em Body Scrub. 
This is only the travel size but it's lasted me about a month as you don't need to use much. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. 




Ted Baker Bath Foam. 
The friend who got me the Acid Brigjts Palette also got me this bath foam. I don't know if you can see but it's already half empty. I use this everyday. It smells lovely and leaves loads of bubbles in the bath. So relaxing.



Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. 
I have already done posts about this before and I'm sure you've heard about this from loads of other bloggers. It's  fantastic in getting makeup off.



These are my top favourites from 2014. What are yours? Tell me below and leave your links if you have done a post like this :)
Thankyou for reading
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter. 
Love 
lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Great picks! I haven't tried the collection concealer but everyone raves about it so I'm definitely going to have to try it soon! Thanks for tweeting me your link :) xx


    Leah Talks | New Post - 2014 Faves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I defiantly recommend at least trying it out x

      Delete
  2. Love the colours of the Make up Rev palette - so bright! I got the Ted Baker bubble bath too it's lush! Happy New Year :) - Becca (Beccasshoppingblog) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ted Baker bubble bath smells so lovely. Happy new year to you too x

      Delete
  3. I wish we had the collection concealer in Australia! I've heard so many amazing things about it!

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your favourites. They are so similar to mine!! I adore the lipstick, its such a pretty pink colour!

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours in that make up rev palette!! x

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete