Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Favourites!

Helloo.
September is over which means it's time for a September Favourites Post! Yay. It's October now which only means one thing, it's Autumn!

So here's a small selection of things I have loved during the month of September.


1. Vo5 Plump It Up Dry Backcombing Spray. This is great for the days when you want a bit of volume in your hair but you don't want to Backcomb it. You simply spray it in, give it a little ruffle with your fingers and your good to go once you have smoothed it out.

2. Dove Summer Glow Nourshing Moisturiser with Gradual Self Tanner in Fair. Now that it's been a bit colder and a bit less sunny my skin has been really pale (paler than usual) so I've been putting a little bit on every few nights. It does take a while to dry and soak into the skin but you are guaranteed a lovely natural looking tan the next day and it washes off very easily.

3. Raspberry Gluco Tabs. These are chewy tablets what have glucose in them. It says on the label to chew 1-3 tablets when you want some fast acting glucose. Basically I like them because they are tasty but I only have 1 once in a while. They also make me feel more energetic which is a good thing.

4. Rimmel Kate's Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 101. It's a very pale pink colour and it has such a gorgeous smell to it. The smell reminds me of something I've smelt before but I can't quite remember what it was :/ it goes on smoothly and doesn't dry your lips out like most Matte Lipsticks do.

5. MUA Blusher in Bon Bon. If you have read my posts before you will know I'm not that fussed on Blusher. Well lately I've been using it a bit more but the ones I have aren't really nice colours so I decided to pick up a few cheap ones to see what colour I suited better. Turns out I love this one. It's a subtle colour and a little goes a long way as its really pigmented.




Let me know in the comments what your September favourites are :)
Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it.

Twitter: Lipstickbblog
Lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk
Katie xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try MUA Blushers for ages. Kate x
    www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reccommend trying them, they are really good :) x

      Delete
  2. oh those gluco tabs sound interesting!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete