Friday 19 September 2014

Makeup of the day

Helloo :)
I've been thinking of what to post for a while and I can't decide so I thought I would do a simple MOTD today.



Makeup
I decided to wear a bit more makeup than usual today so I don't wear this much everyday.

Firstly I dotted a little bit of Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer around my face. Not loads as I find it can be very drying and makes my skin look dry.

I then apply concealer underneath my eyes and on any blemishes I have. The concealer I use is Collection Lasting Perfection in the lightest shade.

Next is foundation. I'm currently using L'oreal infallible 24h foundation in 015 porcelain 

Then I applied my Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder in Ivory.

For mascara I use Seventeen Falsifeye HD in the shade Black.

For my eyebrows I used Maybelline's Brow Drama in Blond

Lastly for my lips I applied Maybelline's Baby Lips in Peach Kiss.

Hope you enjoyed this and it wasn't too boring.
Follow me on blog lovin and Twitter :)
lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk
Katie xoxo


4 comments:

  1. You use some really great products, I really want to try some more Seventeen products!
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reccommend trying Seventeen Products. I love the Mascara I used in this post :)

      Delete
  2. I'm absolutely in love with the maybelline baby lips, I haven't tried peach kiss before though, pink punch is my favourite! x

    ReplyDelete