Sunday 28 September 2014

Rimmel London 25hour Lasting Finish Foundation First Impression

Helloo :)

The other day I popped into my local boots (yes I went there again) and I noticed there was a 2 for £10 on Rimmel products.


I figured that while there was a offer on I would make the most of it and get the new Rimmel Foundation. I also picked up a lipstick (you might see it in another post later on in the week).

I got the foundation in the shade 100 Ivory. Which is the lightest shade available.

Although I have only used it once I love this foundation, so far. It gives a good even coverage and hides all my blemishes. It says it lasts for 25 hours but I have no idea if it does or not. However it lasted for the 12 hours I had it on. It says on the bottle it doesn't transfer and it really doesn't. The last foundation I used did transfer and it annoyed me to forever be wiping my phone after a phone call.

I highly recommend this product and for only £7.99 I think it's a bargain price. Check back in a few weeks for a full review once I've used it some more. :)




Make sure to follow me on Twitter at Lipstickbblog
I also have bloglovin' if you want to follow me on there :)

lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk
Katie
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment