Wednesday 24 September 2014

Mini Haul - Primark & Others...

Helloo :)
Finally I am doing a Haul. I haven't done one in a while so I decided to go out on a shopping trip and pick a few things up. I didn't get much as I didn't really need anything. I hope you like what I got :)


Primark

First thing I picked up in Primark was a beautiful black clutch bag. I only own 2 clutches. One is blue and one is gold and I really need a black one and when I saw this I couldn't resist. It's a black leather material with gold on the front and a gold chain as a strap. It was £6.


Next I picked up a little purse to go inside of the clutch bag so any money I take out 
With me isn't rattling around in the bottom of the bag. It doesn't match the bag but oh well. This was £3.


I've been looking everywhere for a chocker necklace and I've never found one. I have heard that new look sell them but I haven't seen any in store so when I saw this white one in Primark I just had to pick it up. It was only £1.50 too!


Lastly in Primark I picked up 2 pairs of the invisible socks. I chose black and they were £1.50.


Boots

I then went to boots but I only quickly popped on to pick up a bottle of Garniers Cleansing Water. I absolutely love it and I use it all the time. I ran out of my last bottle so this was a must have today. It was on offer for £3.34.



Xtras

The last shop I went into was Xtras and I got some Eyebrow Shapers. I love these as its so easy to do my own eyebrows now and I don't have to go to a salon. They were £1.99 for 28 strips.


Thank you so much for reading. I quickly want to apologize if there is any spelling mistakes or if the layout is a little weird. My laptop (what I normally write on) is completely broke so I'm using my iPod and I'm trying to figure out how to use it which is why my last few posts may have been a bit off. I'm slowly getting the hang of things now though.

Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter.
Twitter is LipstickBblog
Katie xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Love those bags! Good post. http://leatherandlipstickkv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know I nominated you on my post http://levijade.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/liebster-award.html ..

    Levi :) http://levijade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete