Saturday 13 September 2014

Jo Bazz Caffeine Shampoo & Conditioner - First Impression

Hello :)




I recently went into my local Savers store and saw this Shampoo and Conditioner. Each retailing at £1.99 each which for a product with caffeine in is quite a bargain.

If you have read some of my previous posts you will know I am obsessed with my hair growth, I just really want longer hair. I have tried various products and some work and some don't.

What this product is designed for is to help stimulate your hair roots which in turn helps your hair grow stronger.

It's a sweet scent but I find that it doesn't leave much of a scent on the actual hair.

I shampooed twice and left it on for 10 minutes each time (it says the longer you leave it on, the better the results) I also left the conditioner on for 10 minutes too.

It really does feel stronger already. I am going to continue to use the caffeine shampoo and conditioner until the bottles are empty then I will make another post about it.

Thank you for reading & I hope you enjoyed it.

Follow me on twitter at Lipstickbblog
Lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk
Katie
Xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Will have to give this product a go!

    Sophie x

    fashionnoveluk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its defiantly a cheaper version of the more expensive ones x

      Delete
  2. Would really be interested in your end results! Please review it again once empty :)
    Levi x
    LeviJade'sBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will review it fully once empty :) x

      Delete