Monday 6 October 2014

Autumn Tag 2014

It rained for ages today, and it wasn't the drizzly kind of rain either. It was the kind of rain what soaked you in 2 minutes flat. Safe to say I stayed at home drinking hot chocolate all day.

Then I thought, today's a good day to do the Autumn Tag I have seen many bloggers do lately.


1. Okay we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
To be totally honest I never really go to coffee shops. I do love some Hot Chocolate with mini marshmallows though.

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
Defiantly scarf's and boots. I hate wearing gloves, I find I need to keep taking them off when I'm out and about.

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don't really change what I listen to as I normally listen to the UK Top 40. The only time it changes is when the Christmas songs start playing.

4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent this time of year?
Right now I'm loving Vanilla scents so I'm using my Vanilla Sprays a lot.

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning?
I don't use candles at all so I can't answer this question, sorry.

6. What do you love most about autumn?
The colder, darker nights. I love being able to get all cosy in a pair of thick PJ's. Also the leaves changing colour and falling.

7. Favourite makeup look?
 Defiantly bold lips and dark colours.

8. What are you looking forward to the most on autumn?
Halloween and Bonfire night. I love these nights. 

What do you like the most about Autumn? Let me know below :)

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter.

lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk
Katie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for commenting.
      I followed your blog :) x

      Delete