Sunday 12 October 2014

Essence Cosmetics

I'm sure most of you reading this have already heard of Essence Cosmetics.

Essence Cosmetics are currently sold in Wilkinsons stores in the UK. I don't know if it's sold anywhere else as this is the only place I have saw this brand.

I picked up a Nail Polish, Lip Liner and a Lipgloss.





The Nail Polish I got is the Nail Art Glow In The Night Top Coat. I did a sample of it on my nails using various different colour nail polishes and it doesn't really seem to 'glow in the dark' which disappointed me as I thought it would.

The Lip Liner I got is in the shade 07 Cutie Pie. It's a lovely pink colour and I actually wanted a Lip Liner for ages and I really like it so far even though I've only used it once.

The Lipgloss I got is the XXXL Long Lasting in 01 Babydoll's Favourite. It's a pale pink colour and it goes on lovely. It actually plumps your lips up a little bit. 

On the left is a swatch of the Lipgloss and the right is a swatch of the Lipliner.




Overall from the products I have tried I really like this brand and I'm going to continue to try a few more of the products.

Have you purchased any Essence cosmetics? What's your view on them? 

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Cool post - keep it going! If you have time please check out my blog as I'm just getting started :)

    www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.com

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of Essence, dying to try them!

    www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essence lipsticks are awesome. Try them when u can!����

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to try this brand! Great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely need to find a wilkinsons here in Glasgow I am dying to try essence make up!! I'll let you know what I think :) xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete