Thursday 9 October 2014

Primark Haul! October 2014

Another Primark haul? Really? Yes really. I think this is defiantly one of my favourite shops. I mean, you can't go wrong in Primark!

Although whenever I normally go I don't really buy much. I spent an hour there yesterday and I still didn't even get much... Oh well.


First thing I got was a pair of leggings. I love leggings. They are so comfortable and go well with jumpers and a pair of boots. They are actually good quality for only being £3.

Next clothing item I got was a black dress covered in sequins. It ends Just above my knees so it is quite long. It doesn't really have a shape to it but I like it. What shocked me was the price. It was originally £23 reduced to £10 reduced to £5. £5 for a dress like this is great.


Here's a little close up of the dress


The next thing I picked up was a scarf. Lately I've been watching Primark hauls and everyone's been talking about the scarfs. They sell a few different patterns but I liked this one better. This scarf was £5.


When I saw this I just had to get it. I think it will go well with a few different outfits I have. It's gold and the little gems at the top are a pale pink. Reduced from £4 to £2.


So these next two items were totally random but I just had to get them.


Yup. I got a pink glittery Thermal Mug and a Leopard(?) Print cup. I never really drink hot drinks and when I do its at home and I don't need to take them anywhere with me but I'm defiantly going to use the Thermal Mug. It was only £3 aswell.
The Cup is huge. I always like using big glasses so I don't have to keep going and filling it back up all the time so this is great. This was £2.50.

--------
So I know it's a Primark haul but I have a few bits from Boots to show you :)
Rimmel are having a offer on at the minute in my local Boots. If you spend over £10 on their products you get a free mascara worth £7.99.

I decided to get another Rimmel Kate lipstick. I already own one of the Matte ones so I just got a normal one. However I think the colours too bright for me. It's number 110 and it was £5.49.

Then I finally purchased the Rimmel London BB Cream. I don't know if I purchased the right colour. I'm quite fair skinned but the very light one looked too light so I got the Light one. It was £6.99. I'm really excited to use it and see what it's like.

The mascara is the Lash Accelerator Endless. The packaging looks great and the lid clicks when it snaps into place so you know it won't dry out quickly.



I hope you have enjoyed reading this haul. Post links down below to your Primark hauls :)

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter.

Thanks for reading,
Until next time
lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk
Katie
Xoxo

5 comments:

  1. love the necklace and tartan scarf! so pretty

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Scarf, Primark sell such good ones this year :) x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love that scraf x

    Https:Thriftyvintagefashion.blogpost.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete