Wednesday 29 October 2014

Favourite Lip Products For Autumn

The one thing about my makeup routine what never really changes is my lipsticks. I normally wear light colours like pink as I don't think I suit dark/bold colours but from the start of October I tried using different colours and I'm liking them so far so I thought I would do a little post on them.


1. Rimmel Kate's Matte Lipstick in 'shade 101'. I only recently purchased this in the last month or so and it was my first Kate lipstick I bought. I love it. It's probably my favourite lipstick at the minute. It's a lovely pale pink and it goes on really smoothly.

2. MUA's Matte Lipstick in 'Lilac Belle'. Yeah I know it's another Matte Lipstick but I love them and find they last a lot longer than non matte ones. A few months ago I went through a phase of loving purple lip products. I thought it looked great and I'm not even sure if the colour suited me but oh well. I tend to wear this on a night out so its not too over whelming.

3. Carmex Lip Balm. Now that it's cold outside my lips are extremely chapped and dry. I do think this product stings a bit but it's worth it when it cures the chapped lips.

4. Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Peach Punch'. This is another must have and to be honest this wouldn't really be a favourite lip product post if I didn't involve babylips somehow. This is a perfect shade for autumn too.


What's your favourite lip products for fall? 

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin :)
Lipstickandmascaras
Katie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Mua lipsticks are so good for their price :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete