Sunday 2 November 2014

October Favourites 2014

Well it's that time of the month again, October favourites! They change every month but I've loved some of these for ages but I don't think I've mentioned them in a favourites post before.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


I'm sure you would of seen loads of other bloggers raving about this product before. It's amazing. This is actually the 2nd bottle I have purchased since the beginning of summer. I use this to take my makeup off. It's brilliant for taking eye makeup off as it doesn't hurt if it actually goes on your eyes.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub


This is another skin product I love. I've only started using it this month as the amount of blackheads I had was unreal. It says on the label 'see fewer blackheads after 1 wash' this is true. They disappeard after about 3 uses. I'm still using it as I don't want them to come back and my skin feels so soft.

Nutra Nail Gel Perfect 5 Minute Gel Color Manicure


So I have always wanted to try this but didn't want to spend the £15(?) on it so when I found it in the Pound shop for £1 (obviously) I just had to pick it up. I got it in the shade champagne. It doesn't take much time to apply to nails and it looks great once it's on.

Lush Bath Ballistic 'Space Girl'


This is my all time favourite bath ballistic from Lush. I think it was the first ever one I got from there. I love putting it in the bath and relaxing while it fizzes around me.

--
So those are my October Favourites. What are yours?

Be sure to follow me on Twitter at Lipstickbblog and Blogolovin' (links at the side)

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, awesome favorites! I also love the Garnier Micellar cleansing water and the Lush Space Girl bath bomb was also the first one the I ever purchased too! I've really been enjoying my Nivea raspberry lip butter and USpicy makeup brushes this month!

    Miss Beauty Saver / Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try the Nivea Raspberry Lip Butter x

      Delete