Monday 24 November 2014

Makeup Revolution Blush Palette!

I'm sure that you would have heard all about Makeup Revolution by now. They sell affordable good quality makeup.


I have only tried this one product as the store I went too only had a small range left on the shelf. I picked up the Ultra Professional Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice.





These shades are quite bright but I think they look perfect if you like bold cheeks. As you can see there is a range of shades from nude to bright pink. I love how pigmented they are. Also like many different drug store blushers I have used this one doesn't fade away after an hour. I use the two shimmery colours (right top and bottom right) as highlighters.

Overall I really like this blush palette and I am defiantly going to continue to use it. 

Let me know what your opinion is on Makeup Revolution.

Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I've hardly tried anything from Makeup Revolution but this palette is something I've had my eyes on for a while! I would also love to try some of their eyeshadow palettes :)

    Miss Beauty Saver / Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this palette as many other people do, I've heard lots of people like the Lipsticks too :)

      Delete