Tuesday 2 December 2014

November Favourites 2014!

I actually can't believe that it is December already. It seems like only a few days ago I was writing my October favourites... Who's looking forward to the winter? I really hope it snows here even though it's unlikely it will.
I only have a few favourites this month and most of them are skin care related but oh well. 




1. DermaV10 Deep Cleansing Nose Strips
These have been a saviour for me lately. I picked them up in Poundland at the beginning of the month as I had loads of blackheads on my nose and my face wash wasn't getting rid of them. These have. Is it weird that I like the feeling of pulling the strip off? LOL.


2. Soap and Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff
This is a perfect scrub if you are after a little pamper. I don't know about you but the cold weather makes my skin incredibly dry and I have found this works wonders and it smells amazing. 


3. Creightons Movie Matte Photo Finish Moisturiser
The smell reminds me so much of something, I don't know what but it does. Leaves my face soft and helps my foundation apply better.


4. MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit
One word. Amazing. Before I purchased this I was using a brow mascara (still like using brow mascara if I can't be bothered in using this) and I can't believe the difference. Mine is in the shade Fair-Mid and it isn't too dark which I like.


5. Natural World Caffeine Power Serum
I only recently purchased this but so far I really like it. It's easy to use and you can even use it on dry hair which is great.


6. One Direction's New Album 'Four' 
Ahhh this is the one I am most excited about. I have it saved on spotify and it's possibly the only album I even listen to now. I love all the songs on it. It's just... I don't have words. Haha

Well that's it for this months favourites. What are your favourites this month? 

Follow me on Twitter @ Lipstickbblog
Follow me on Bloglovin' too. 

Thankyou so much for reading
Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment