Monday 4 April 2016

March Favourites 2016!

I'm pretty sure I say this in every favourites post but I actually can't believe it's April already, this year is flying by so fast.

My favourites this month are pretty much products I have loved in the past but stopped using although I re discovered them this month. One or two products are new for this month though. 



Bleach London Silver Shampoo - When this brand first came out I wasn't really sure about it. Bleach London offer a range of different Semi Permanent hair dyes along with Hair bleaches, Shampoos and Conditioners. I used the Silver Shampoo all the time when I was blonde last year, now that I'm blonde again I've been using this to take away the brassy tones from my hair. Hands down it's the only Silver Shampoo I actually like. 

Got2b Mind Blowing Xpress Dry Styling Spray - This is one of those styling sprays what everyone likes. It's honestly a miracle product for me. As I have thick hair it takes forever to dry, at least 45 minutes and this halves that time. Along with it being quicker to blow dry it's also full of heat protectant which is a bonus so you don't have to use several different products on your hair. 

I've recently gotten into using False Eyelashes. The reason I did was because I absolutely 100% hate wearing mascara. It's just a no go area for me. I found these in Primark (of all places) they are the Girls With Attitude Natural Lashes. I did have to cut them to fit my eyelashes as I'm sure most people do. The glue provided is great and although I'm still getting used to applying them they do stay on until I need to take them off. 


I included the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosé as it smells amazing. Raspberry are my favourite fruit and this smells exactly like them. I mean it being a lip butter is nice too...

I think everyone knows about the brand Essence. In the UK it is sold at Wilkinsons and if you haven't tried it before then I really recommend that you do. This Essence Liquid Foil Effect Nail Polish was the first one I used from them. It lasts about a week on the nails without chipping and I just re applied it every week. 

Now I never use a primer on my face. As my face is quite dry I've never found one I really like until I found this Collection Primed & Ready Mattifying Pore Minimiser Primer. As well as the dry skin on my face I also have a lot of pores what won't go away. I find this primer gives me a smooth base to work on and once I've gotten my foundation on you can't see any pores or dry skin. Which is very rare for me. They also sell others in the Primed & Ready range if you're looking for a new primer. 


That's my favourites for the month of March. What's yours? 

*This post is not sponsored*

Thanks for reading :)

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for some nice lip butters. Anything for silky lips! You have a good batch of faves here! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading this post makes me remember the smell of that lip butter haha! Think I might have to repurchase as it smelt so good! x

    Eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing, it's my favourite one out of their collection X

      Katie

      Delete
  3. I've been looking for a good shampoo for when I dye my hair blonde again because like you said, it goes brassy so easily, I like to keep it with cool undertones, so I look forward to trying that one out! I also can't believe I haven't seen Collection's primers, because I always want to prime before applying my makeup, but all too often I can feel like I'm wasting money, so I'm definitely going to pick some of that up too!
    This was a really helpful post, thanks Katie!
    Corinne xx
    www.organicbynerve.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Collection has only just recently brought these primers out, they're so good though X

      Thanks for reading
      Katie

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! Love reading favourite posts, the lip balm is so moisturising ! www.katejessicayoung.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete