Wednesday 27 April 2016

Garnier Micellar Oil Infused Cleansing Water Review!

Whew. That was a long title. As you can tell I am reviewing the brand new Garnier Micellar Water! Myself and thousands of others have raved over the original Micellar Water Garnier first started selling. I'm pretty sure they did bring out another one a while back for combination skin.



'Is Garnier Micellar Oil Infused Cleansing Water Right For Me?
Yes, if you are looking for an efficient, yet gentle cleanser that removes all makeup (even waterproof and long wear), impurities and dirt and leaves skin feeling nourished.' (Quoted from Garnier) 

What I first noticed about this product is the huge layer of oil on the top but as this is a Oil Infused Cleansing Water that is to be expected obviously. Whereas the original one was made for sensitive skin this one is made for Sensitive and Dry skin. That's a huge plus for me because my skin is so dry. 

Once you've shook it up it looks like this. I've noticed that after a minute or so that the oil re settles back into the top so shaking it each time you use it is a must. 


An even bigger plus is that it removes even waterproof makeup! Which the previous one didn't do. 

Anyway I found that it took my makeup off very easily and it left my face feeling softer than usual (compared to other Cleansers I've used). 


The only downside is it does have a slight fragranced scent which may be a problem if you have really sensitive skin. It also has a lot more ingredients in than the previous ones. 

Overall this has worked a lot better for me and it's even helping clear up my dry skin while making it feel clean at the same time. It's currently on offer in Boots for £3.33. 

-------
*This Post Is Not Sponsored*
Thanks for reading :) 
Lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

24 comments:

  1. I am dying to get my hands on this but I have yet to see it here in Canada! I adore the pink one which I personally feel is as good as Bioderma but for a small fraction of the price.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I like this one more than the pink one :) X

      Katie

      Delete
  2. It sounds amazing! I especially love the fact that it removes waterproof makeup! :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great for the stubborn waterproof mascara I always seem to wear :) X

      Katie

      Delete
  3. This sounds exactly like something I'll need! My skin has been SO dry for months! Even the sensitive skin one is too dry for me! I will defo be picking it up the next time I'm in boots x

    - Littleprettyseptember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has helped my skin so much, I would love to know how you get on with it X

      Thanks for reading
      Katie

      Delete
  4. I'm all about cleansing oils, but mostly pure oil based ones that have high concentrate of nutrients like nut based oils. I've been using Argan Oil of the past week and it has done wonders for my skin! I don't even really use anything else and that's saying a lot because I used to have very bad acne! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used Argan Oil on my face, I may have to try it X

      Katie

      Delete
  5. Ooh I love the original so will have to give this a try. Thanks for the review.
    Vicky
    http://www.thepolishlist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with the original one from Garnier must be on my 50th bottle! Have to give this a go!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great, I can't recommend it enough :)

      Katie x

      Delete
  7. I've been looking for a bridge between the original Garnier and oil cleansers.. so this seems perfect!!! Definitely going to be picking it up. Thanks for the review! x x

    Jamie-Leigh x x
    http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing product, great value for an amazing price

      Katie x

      Delete
  8. I didn't realise they came out with another version! But I'm now desperate to try it since I have super dry skin! Will definitely be picking it up soon :D

    Lizzie x | lizziegines.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I defiantly recommend trying it, it's helped my dry skin loads X

      Katie

      Delete
  9. I've never heard of an oil-infused cleansing water like this, I feel like this would be really nourishing and great for my winter skin.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works great for my skin now, it would be even better in the winter X

      Katie

      Delete
  10. This looks really interesting. I imagine this would work well with waterproof makeup. I haven't tried micellar water from Garnier yet, but I did give their skin brightening line a go. Sadly, it broke me out. So I haven't tried anything from the brand again. This one looks really promising, though.

    Jorj | Mad Cherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is specially made for waterproof makeup, it's amazing for getting stubborn eyeliner/mascara off X

      Katie

      Delete
  11. OOooo i must give this a try, i love the original!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The original one is good but this one is even better X

      Katie

      Delete
  12. I love the garnier micellar water. I use to use the only the original before but just started using the one for oily skin. Never have I tried the oil infused one. Even thou am tempted to get it, cause I have oily skin it kinda puts me off.

    Chinella
    http://ow.ly/maIi302oJwH

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very common problem, where your google home cant opens properly or encounter some problem, Make sure connection is reliable. Google Customer Service

    ReplyDelete