Wednesday 20 April 2016

How Much Is My Face Worth?

I've seen that this tag has been circulating the beauty blogger world for a while now but I've only just gotten around to doing it myself.



This isn't what I wear on my face every single day. I often change it up by using different products although a few of these are what I use all the time. 

Face

Collection Primed & Ready Mattifying Pore Minimiser - £4.99
Revlon Colourstay Foundation - Ivory - 12.99
Collection Lasting Perfection Concelear - 01 Fair - £4.19
Maybelline Master Sculpt - 02 Medium/Dark - £6.99
Bourjois Bronzing Powder - Shade 52 - £7.99
W7 Banana Dreams Loose Powder - £1.99
Technic Highlights - £2.49

Eyes

Makeup Revolution - Pro Looks Palette - Big Love - £6.00
Collection Feltip Liner - £2.99
Makeup Revolution Eyeliner - £1.00
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara - £7.99
Maybelline Brow Drama - £4.99

Lips

Rimmel Kate - Shade 33 - £5.49

Total - £70.09. I'm not really surprised by the total. As I've used all drugstore products I knew the total would be under £100. Although I know if I had done this tag on another day when I wear more makeup I could see it being £150+. 

What would your total be? 

Thanks for reading :) 

*This post is not sponsored*

lipstickandmascaras
Katie
Xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have such expensive faces! Ahah! Is it bad that I've never used a setting powder in my life?

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/2016/04/curly-hair-styling-products-im-loving.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not bad at all! I've only started using one recently and I'm still not sure if I like it or not :) X

      Katie

      Delete
  3. I love posts like these, it's always interesting to see what other people use on a daily basis! I have no idea what my total would be, it'd probably vary from day to day :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found that my total varies from day to day also as I tend to use different products each day :)

      Katie x

      Delete
  4. I've never seen a post with this theme before! Very inspiring!
    To be honest I use quite a few drugstore bits myself. You can find some real goodies! ;)

    Kate x

    Beautiboe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found several posts like this one on bloglovin. Drugstore products are always my go to as they are so affordable

      Katie x

      Delete
  5. Hi! I just want to let you know that your post inspired me to make this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXmtZ2UWSmY and my result was quite shocking to me - although I did splash out in a Sephora for everyday products earlier in the year! I love this post! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy, thank you for reading this blog post, it's great that it inspired you to do your own take on this post - video style. It was a great video, I enjoyed watching that and a few of your other videos X

      Katie

      Delete
  6. I LOVE your blogpost :D xoxo

    http://www.raexoxo.com & http://www.raexoxomonthly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did this post a little while ago on my blog and I am thinking of doing another one! My face came to about £250, if not more, which is very embarrassing haha!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post - I'm definitely going to have to do one soon!

    XO
    Ashley
    http://ashlexyz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete